Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What the fuck?!

Dime City Choppers suck..I heard of them from Chopcult and i tried to order some carbs. the dude answered the phone "hello"?...as if i was bugging him for calling a goddamn business! "is this Dime City Choppers" I ask. "yeah" the reply. Anyhow, long story short he made it seem as though he was being inconvenienced by taking my call...horrible customer service. Fuck them, I'll give my business to someone who wants and appreicates it...


Anyhow, our crew is 3 instead of 2 now. Brian McNicol, Welcome. and between the 3 of us, we have 4 bikes and only Brian's runs!

Rest in peace Cody's Sportster! actually it isn't dead, he just sold it...Damn he hated that Harley!

Death Traps MC swap meet this Saturday!

See y'all on the road! (hopefully)

Danny, Cody, Brian

1 comment:

  1. Well thank you for the welcoming. PS, I sure hope you and Cody get your bikes up and going, pretty sure my thumper won't be able to handle the 3 of us! I can put Cody on back and you can ride handle bars!

    ReplyDelete